About the Job
Antero Group is seeking a talented and highly motivated Staff Engineer to join our growing team in the Denver Metro Area. The selected candidate will work with multidisciplinary teams in Chicago and Dallas-Fort Worth to support various civil engineering projects such as: residential, commercial, and industrial site development, roadway design, stormwater remodeling, capital improvement projects, and others. Diverse candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Antero Group is an innovative firm that affords colleagues ample opportunity to participate in the development of the company, giving voice and decision-making power to its staff members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Support various civil engineering projects including, but not limited to:
- Stormwater Management
- Watershed Analysis
- Hydraulics and Hydrology Modeling
- H&H Software Proficiency
- Storm Sewer Design
- FEMA Reporting
- Report Writing
- Additional Tasks:
- Quantities Takeoff
- Site Geometry
- Underground Utilities Layout and Design
- Construction Specifications & Details
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and has a strong grasp of civil engineering methods, tools, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- 2-6 years of civil engineering experience (EIT preferred)
- Familiar with various stormwater modeling software
- Familiar with FEMA and other relevant regulatory guidelines
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent project/time management skills
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and flexible work environment
- Ability to manage multiple long-term projects and immediate tasks concurrently
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD/Civil3D
About Antero Group
Antero Group is an urban planning, civil engineering, and strategic consulting firm with a network of offices across the United States. We are a team of engineers, urban planners, design professionals, and economic development experts who envision a world where resilient design and social equity is business as usual in the built environment. Our firm takes a holistic approach to problem-solving and project delivery and strives to create a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We partner with clients to deliver transformative projects that create a more livable, resilient, and equitable built world. We leverage interdisciplinary teams, creative thinking, and collaborative processes to design innovative and effective solutions to complex challenges. We believe that working alongside our clients and developing long-term partnerships is the best way to deliver projects that create lasting value.
As a consultancy, our team members are our #1 asset.
Therefore, we are employee-owned and offer a highly competitive benefits package to attract and retain the best talent, which includes:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability Insurance
- Company wellness program
- 401K with guaranteed company match
- Performance-based bonus
- Commission bonus
- Generous vacation/PTO policy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Significant participation in corporate decision-making
- Professional development resources and support
- Team and client social events and outings.
Antero Group’s company culture is based on mutual trust, performance, fun, balance, and shared learning and growth. We strive to equip each of our team members with the support they need to build a successful and rewarding career.
Think you would be a good fit?
To apply, fill out the form below or send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We’re always searching for great talent. If you’re looking for a place to build your career, consider Antero Group. Submit your cover letter and resumé using the form below.
"*" indicates required fields