About the Job
Antero Group is seeking a talented and highly-motivated Staff Engineer to join our growing team in the Denver Metro Area. The selected candidate will work on multidisciplinary teams to support various civil engineering projects such as: residential, commercial, and industrial site development, floodplain management, stormwater remodeling, capital improvement projects, green infrastructure, and others. Diverse candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
About Antero Group
Antero Group is an integrated civil engineering, planning + design, and strategic consulting form with offices in Denver, Chicago, and Dallas-Fort Worth. We’re a team of engineers, planners, designers, and economic development experts that envision a world where sustainability, resilience, and equity is business as usual in the built environment. Our firm adheres to a holistic approach to problem-solving, making for a more dynamic and rewarding work environment.
We leverage interdisciplinary teams, creative thinking, and collaborative process to design innovative and effective solutions. We believe that long-term partnerships are the best way to deliver projects that create lasting value.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Civil Engineering support – 100%
- Support various civil engineering projects including, but not limited to:
- Quantities takeoff
- Site Geometry
- Underground utilities layout
- Stormwater management
- Storm sewer design
- Construction specifications & details
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and has a strong grasp of civil engineering methods, tools, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- 2-6 years of civil engineering experience (a P.E. is not required for candidate consideration)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent quantitative and engineering skills
- Excellent project/time management skills
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and flexible work environment
- Ability to manage multiple long-term projects and immediate tasks concurrently
- Ability to work well on teams and individually
- Proficiency with the following software packages: Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD/Civil 3D, stormwater modeling software (a general knowledge of ArcGIS is a plus)
As a consultancy, our team members are our #1 asset. We therefore offer a highly competitive benefits package to attract and retain the best talent, which includes:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits
- Company wellness program
- 401K with guaranteed match and aggressive vesting
- Guaranteed Performance-Based Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Significant participation in corporate decision-making
- Professional Development resources and support
- Team and client social events and outings
Antero Group’s company culture is based on mutual trust, performance, fun, balance, and shared learning and growth. We strive to equip each of our team members with the support they need to build a successful and rewarding career.
Think you would be a good fit?