About the Job:
Antero Group is seeking a motivated and talented engineer with strong transportation experience in our Dallas-Fort Worth area office (Denton, Texas). The ideal candidate will be capable of supporting projects at the project engineer or project manager level by supporting the development of a growing transportation portfolio.
This opportunity allows the selected candidate to work as part of a broad national team with offices in Chicago and Denver, as well. Antero Group is an innovative firm that affords colleagues ample opportunity to participate in the development of the company, giving voice and decision-making power to its staff members.
Diverse candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Support various civil engineering projects including, but not limited to:
- Stormwater management
- Detention Design
- Hydraulics and Hydrology Modeling
- Storm Sewer Design
- Report Preparation
- Quantities Takeoff
- Site Geometry
- Underground Utilities Layout
- Construction Specifications & Details
- Roadway Design
- Intersection Design
- Sidewalk Design
- Corridor Development
- Concept Planning
- Additional Tasks:
- Support Diverse Civil Engineering Projects
- Budget and Schedule Management
- The ideal candidate is motivated, ambitious, and has a strong grasp of civil engineering methods, tools, and processes with limited supervision.
- Experience working with federally funded projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- At least 4-8 years of civil engineering experience (P.E. preferred but not required for candidate consideration)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent project/time management skills
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and flexible work environment
- Ability to manage multiple long-term projects and immediate tasks concurrently
- Ability to work well in teams and individually
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Ability to confidently lead meetings
- Ability to put a plan set together with limited supervision
About Antero Group:
Antero Group is an integrated civil engineering, planning + design, and strategic consulting firm with offices in Denver, Chicago, and Dallas-Fort Worth. We’re a team of engineers, planners, designers, and economic development experts who envision a world where sustainability, resilience, and equity is business as usual in the built environment. Our firm adheres to a holistic approach to problem-solving, making for a more dynamic and rewarding work environment.
We leverage interdisciplinary teams, creative thinking, and collaborative processes to design innovative and effective solutions and we believe that long-term partnerships are the best way to deliver projects that create lasting value.
As a consultancy, our team members are our #1 asset. We therefore offer a highly competitive benefits package to attract and retain the best talent, which includes:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
- Company wellness program
- 401K with guaranteed match and aggressive vesting
- Guaranteed Performance-Based Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Significant participation in corporate decision-making
- Professional Development resources and support
- Team and client social events and outings
Antero Group’s company culture is based on mutual trust, performance, fun, balance, and shared learning and growth. We strive to equip each of our team members with the support they need to build a successful and rewarding career.
Job Type: Full-time
Think you would be a good fit?
To apply, fill out the form below or send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to [email protected]
We’re always searching for great talent. If you’re looking for a place to build your career, consider Antero Group. Submit your cover letter and resumé using the form below.
"*" indicates required fields